Moderate growth, new competitors, and rising costs—these factors are fueling the insurance industry’s evolution. From gathering behavioral data for developing new insurance solutions to fostering more personal relationships between disaster victims and claims adjusters, technology plays an increasingly central role in the changes ahead.
OneStream Networks is purpose-built for enterprise-grade SIP trunk, hosted/UC PBX and Contact Center services. With availability in 57+ countries, global strategic peering networks, geo-redundant POPs and multi-provider MPLS transport options, OneStream delivers unparalleled scope and reach for SIP trunking and hosted PBX/UC services. OneStream has become the standard for insurance customers, VARs, and agents looking to create cost-savings, consolidation, vendor reduction and simplified management for single site and multi-site, multi-national voice applications. Customers and VARs/Agents count on OneStream for certified solutions (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and others) and best-in-class performance, reliability and support.
Insurance Vertical - Key Differentiators
- Global Presence: Global data centers and local peering relationships globally (57+ countries).
- Global Origination: Port existing numbers and/or assign new DID/DDI numbers globally.
- Global Termination: In-country toll free and other special digit localization.
- Global Localization: Hosted PBX end points and SIP trunks are customized to the country of deployment.
- Meshed for Reliability: Multiple core data centers are fully meshed on both the customer-facing and the supply-chain sides for resiliency and maximum reliability.
- Migration Strategies: Crawl-Walk-Run strategies that enable customers to migrate painlessly from TDM PRI circuits to SIP trunks or between Hosted PBX and SIP trunking as business needs evolve.
- Disaster-Proof Design: Five high-availability, geographically redundant Super-POP data centers located in NYC, LA, London, Frankfurt and Hong Kong.