OneStream & BroadSoft Vertical Solution-Healthcare General Practice
Patients require prompt handling of their calls, often feeling unwell and anxious, and requiring immediate attention. Providing fast, effective telephone call handling is therefore essential to the General Practice (GP). The GP also has to show compliance to all government regulations and standards for improving patient care and running an efficient and effective practice.
- Auto Attendant service greets the caller with a friendly message assuring the patient that their call will be answered and not left listening to ring tone. A well-designed Auto Attendant service can use recorded information to answer some of the patient’s inquiries for opening hours and other information about the practice.
- Call Recording enables the GP to monitor and review conversations between patients and staff to prove compliance to standards. Call Recording shows a commitment to a culture of improvement and accountability and provides an irrefutable account of what was said when giving medical advice over the phone. Call Recording can be used to train and coach new receptionists, nurses and practice managers.
- Extensive Call Detail Reporting (CDR) is available which enables statistical analysis of inbound/outbound calls to identify busiest periods to help plan for staff scheduling.
- CRM Connect enables integration to patient care record software (CRM s/w dependent) to provide patient information at staff’s fingertips and keep a store of call history and notes in the patients record.
- UC One instant messaging and presence can be used to covertly communicate between the GP team helping meet patient confidentiality. My Room group chat, conferencing and collaboration can be used to conduct team meetings to share ideas and information to run the practice.
- Business Continuity ensures your practice can meet IT government standards and answer patient calls even in event of local natural or man-made disasters such as flood, electrical, IT or network failure.
Improved Patient Service
- Provide a friendly, prompt and effective service for patients
- Provide the necessary resources to answer calls efficiently and effectively, even during the busiest times
- Use Call Recording to help coach and develop staff to improve customer care
- Provide a phone service that never fails (in-built business continuity to ensure calls can always be made and answered
- Provide efficient management of staff resources by using statistical data in CDR to plan resources accordingly
- Optional Receptionist Console to provide improved call handling software for Reception
- Collaboration tools to share ideas and information across the team
Compliance to Governance Standards
- Call Recording to show compliance to government regulations.